CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » River Reports
Viewing Topic: Still no Stockies DOH!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Michael

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 10:28 pm    Post subject: Still no Stockies DOH! Reply with quote

Went to bed tired before midnight Easter Sunday and woke up just after 10am Monday morning. Didn't have to start work til 3pm, so I decided to eventually get up and head out to check out the TMA again. Arrived around 12:30pm.

With the time I had, I hit the honey hole first for no more than a half hour before heading over to the Merritt bridge and heading back to the bike around 1:30pm.

Threw a number of lures at the honey hole. No signs of stockies. Had 1 swipe on the legendary brown trout FLR-6.

At the Merritt I threw the gold J-5, yellow perch HJ-6, brown trout FLR-6, and a small 3/16 oz rainbow trout spinner. Lost a small trout on the FLR-6 and landed a small wild brown with it. Hook easily came out after landing the wild brown and got it right back in.
NorthEastFisherman

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 9:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been to two TMA's near my home. One with all wild trout and the other with some stocked some wild. Haven't seen a single fish in either. Very disappointed, I'm hoping it's just because of the harsh winter.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i could have told you not stocked.
nice getting a wild one.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> River Reports All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: