CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Bass Fishing Reports
Viewing Topic: Past week 4/28-5/1
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Maximillion

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 9:02 am    Post subject: Past week 4/28-5/1 Reply with quote

Went to babcock pond in Colchester sunday from about 430-630. Killed it on a Texas rigged creature bait flipping it into shallow cover. All the bass I caught were 1-2 lb keepers and a 2+ but nothing to brag about. Monday went to Eagleville lake with Bass Warrior, we hit a ll the spots and nothing until we found some shallow lilly pads and again caught close to 10 keepers all 1-2lbs on a texas rigged creature. Also caught a pretty huge snapping turtle on a lipless crank after fighting to get the hook out of its mouth we released it back un harmed. Went to moodus yesterday 5/1 and caught over 20 fish, 11 were bass once again in the 1-2 lb range with the largest being 2.5 on a texas rigged creature. Also caught three on a buzzbait. All the fish I caught the past week were in 1-3 FOW and im guessing theyre right about to spawn or atleast theyre males fanning out or searching for beds. Anyway the creature bait has been doing awesome, Ive been flipping it into lilly pads and all sorts of cover but im trying to land a monster so I might try to upsize my lures and see what happens. Oh yah the pickerel onslaught is never ending they keep ruining my baits i cant even count how many I caught this past week Evil or Very Mad

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sounds like some good numbers, congrats. Any lengthy slimedarts or just some small ones?
Maximillion

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pdcrack wrote:
sounds like some good numbers, congrats. Any lengthy slimedarts or just some small ones?

No nothing big for the pickerel just your average sized ones

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds like a great time!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Bass Fishing Reports All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: