CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » River Reports
Viewing Topic: CT River and Salmon RIver/Cove Sunday
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Maximillion

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:42 pm    Post subject: CT River and Salmon RIver/Cove Sunday Reply with quote

Im thinking about getting out there Sunday if the cove is fairly clear, I just got a new kayak so I want to just test the water with it. Does anyone know if the cove is open water? And if anyone wants to come theyre welcome to join me and a couple friends

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

With the water temps as low as they are you may want to look for a small body of water, and stay next to the boat launch. This is a dangerous time of year to fall in the water, and i would think twice about testing a new craft. At the very least have a good life jacket, a dry bag with spare clothes and someone on shore to call for help.
Wanna Fish

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

angry john wrote:
With the water temps as low as they are you may want to look for a small body of water, and stay next to the boat launch. This is a dangerous time of year to fall in the water, and i would think twice about testing a new craft. At the very least have a good life jacket, a dry bag with spare clothes and someone on shore to call for help.

Smile
Code:

Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> River Reports All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: