CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » River Reports
Viewing Topic: quinnipiac river..... Best spots?
View previous topic :: View next topic  
coastieyaker

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:38 pm    Post subject: quinnipiac river..... Best spots? Reply with quote

Guys... i am fiending to do some fishing.
i always see a nice stretch of the q river near the
Wallingford exits off the Merrit.
makes me wonder if that is a good spot and i would love
to know where the other specific spots on the q river are?
Any suggestions would be awesome
Crest Daddy

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

google earth

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:36 pm    Post subject: Fishing Spots Reply with quote

Hey im from meriden and fish the quinni all the time in the spring and fall. It's hard to explain my fishing spots but if you want to get together one day to fish i dont mind showing you a few. I've been feigning to get out there and catch some fish. Send me an email Jrita12@ymail

"Fishing is a… discipline in the equality of men – for all men are equal before fish"

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:00 pm    Post subject: quinnipiac river..... Best spots? Reply with quote

Yak...
I appreciate that and will take you up on it.
kennethshaw

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:50 pm    Post subject: quinni spots Reply with quote

Hey fellow yakkers. Are you guys planning on fishing out of yaks? Either way, if you don't mind, I'd love to join you guys. I live in Cheshire. Let me know. Heard there's nice carp in the quinnipiac near Hanover.
Redneckangler

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:30 pm    Post subject: Re: quinni spots Reply with quote

kennethshaw wrote:
Hey fellow yakkers. Are you guys planning on fishing out of yaks? Either way, if you don't mind, I'd love to join you guys. I live in Cheshire. Let me know. Heard there's nice carp in the quinnipiac near Hanover.

Big carp in Hanover pond. Some decent bass. I live above the linear trail and fish the area all year. Above Cheshire St. is TMA and open year round.
Weekly reports from around CT, the LIS and beyond.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> River Reports All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: