CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Lake Reports
Viewing Topic: long meadow, middlebury
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bdiggy

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:11 am    Post subject: long meadow, middlebury Reply with quote

Wanted to hit it tonight, but couldn't find any real info on cartop boats and electric motors. Is it kosher for there, and are there any particular launch spots to use? Any help would be great! Thanks!
x182dan

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a small boat I keep at a friends house on long meadow. It is a car top place for sure. There is a small and big side divided by a road. The small side is almost all weeds right now. You can use a small trolling motor in the spring but right now the weeds are killer. Its very weedy so you'll want some powerpro braid. If you have any other questions, let me know.
Dan
bdiggy

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks man. How's the big side as far as the weeds are concerned? I know I heard a lot about the weeds, but also that the middle was open a little. Not the case anymore?
x182dan

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bdiggy wrote:
Thanks man. How's the big side as far as the weeds are concerned? I know I heard a lot about the weeds, but also that the middle was open a little. Not the case anymore?

They are everywhere you really cannot avoid them. There is a channel that usually doesnt get weeds in it. I seem to have best luck there by tossing my plastic bait into the middle of a weed bed.
bdiggy

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alright. Much appreciated man. Thanks!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Lake Reports All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: