CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Lake Reports
Viewing Topic: Batterson Park Pond
View previous topic :: View next topic  
chud059

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:36 pm    Post subject: Batterson Park Pond Reply with quote

Well, after work today I stopped here.... after getting on rt 84 and seeing the sign that said "delay 4 miles exit 43 to 55" I said "screw it"... one of my cooks at work was telling me to go there tonight, he lives right near it..said it opened up more for shore fishing.. so I got there around5:30...fished both sides of the boat launch, I did catch a yellow perch using a floating rapala blue jointed lure. Good shore access and was quiet on a weeknight, i'll definitely stop there again when I get an "open" shift... I think that's next tuesday, anyway... after I caught the perch, I thought of what Peco always says about cannibalistic perch and stopped at Cabela's on the way home and picked up 3 firetiger type perch looking lures.

There was a family there and the caught a snapping turtle... I let them use my needle nose pliers to get the hook out of its mouth.

So that's my story and I look foward to going back there again.
NWDarkcloud

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey I live about 5 min from the launch so if you want we can hook up ill float ya around the place nice little lake ....you drive bye on the way home all youlle need is your tackle .....gets alittle busy on weekends but most weekdays at night the place is sweet and quiet
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Lake Reports All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: