CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Lake Reports
Viewing Topic: lilli/Squantz Pond
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rvolkers

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 8:55 pm    Post subject: lilli/Squantz Pond Reply with quote

fished lilli last night! the fishing was some of the best we have done all year! - water temps around 67 - fished the usually spots up towards Roxbury and some coves above the bridge! - BUT THE BEST PART ABOUT LAST NIGHT was the top water bite was on big time and the BIG GIRLS were hungry!

went to Squantz Pond today! - water temps 71 - the usual mixed bag of fish - nothing earth shattering BUT plenty of fish caught! - the one fish (LOL) that got my attention was a ROCK BASS that was GIGANTIC! (those red eyes are fun to catch)! as i have said MANY TIMES if you want a fun place to fish that is peacefull and at times REMOTE LOOKING Squantz Pond is the best! Wink
Michael

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice fishing
jimbojonez

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

what/where is lilli? and is it difficult to fish from a boat at night? i would be using a 14ft aluminum
Michael

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jimbojonez wrote:
what/where is lilli? and is it difficult to fish from a boat at night? i would be using a 14ft aluminum

Lilli is short for Lake Lillinonah
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Lake Reports All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: