CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Lake Reports
Viewing Topic: Hitchcock 5/6/12
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hila2006

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 6:30 am    Post subject: Hitchcock 5/6/12 Reply with quote

Well the sun finally showed it's face on top of Mt Southington, and I loaded the yak into my Jetta and hit the beach to load into the water. Got on the water at 2, and hit my first small lagrgie at 2:10. Finally got one on a spinnerbait there, a 1/2 ounce Fleck chat/chat blades. Then proceed to get 10 more on a Kalins pumpkin/pepper 3" grub. Didn't post pics cuz they all look the same as the last 2 posts I did from there. The best part was the sun, didn't see a cloud for the 3 hours i was out, just what I needed to head back to work for today. That will probably be the last time out on the old lake, gonna be busy getting ready to head to Beseck in a few weeks. But I had a blast!! Very Happy
DirtyDawg10

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 11:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glad you had a good time! Looking forward to meeting you out on the water at Beseck sometime.
hila2006

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No doubt Derek, looking forward to it for sure. 4 weekends away now, then it's back to normal.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Lake Reports All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: