CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Bass Fishing Reports
Viewing Topic: Twin Lakes 07_26_07
View previous topic :: View next topic  
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 8:24 am    Post subject: Twin Lakes 07_26_07 Reply with quote

Last evening i went out to Twin with my girlfriend (Lickityspit) to chill out on the water a bit with her and then try to do a little fishing after a little bit of recreational water fun... I ended trying to hit lilly pads and weedbeds. I first jetted over to the "other side" of Twin where you have to sneak under that really low bridge which brings you over to the other side... Is that East Twin??? I hit the far end near the lillys but didnt even get a bite on a senko, spinnerbait, or topwater... Crying or Very sad

So we went back over to the otherside and hit up the lillypads to the right of the boat launch. There were 2 other boats over there fishing so i picked my spot and first cast on a white spinner bait i hooked up with a largemouth that went about 2lbs.. maybe a little shy... I fished for another 30 mins with nothing... oh well... It was nice to be out on the water... but the fishing def. felt slow to me... It nice that my girlfriend will allow us to go the "quaility time" thing on the boat and i can sneak in a little fishing... Wink

Just one more cast...
SkeeterJim

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 9:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Way to go spending "quality" time with your significant other Marc. At least you got the 2 lber which is better than the skunk. Very Happy
chuckc
Forum Police

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice job getting out with the lady. The other lake is West. Where you launch is East.
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ahh... gotcha... thanks chuck... did u make it out on Bantam on thursday?

Just one more cast...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Bass Fishing Reports All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: