CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » River Reports
Viewing Topic: Connecticut River - Haddam Meadows 11/27 Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pikePERSUADER1

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://frabill.com/clothing/icesuit-5.html Phil and Kira, get yourselves some of this, and then you can stand on the ice for 10 hours a day with us "weirdos" lol jk, they are awesome for late season boat fishing too
PECo

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TurtleKiss wrote:
I attempted a one-handed cast and ended up launching one of my sparkly rhinestone-encrusted rods in the water. Got it back though.

I wasn't going to say anything about that, Kira. Laughing It was both shocking and hilarious when you threw your setup off of the boat. I was impressed that you were able to catch the line wth another setup before it sank down too far.

pikePERSUADER1 wrote:
http://frabill.com/clothing/icesuit-5.html Phil and Kira, get yourselves some of this, and then you can stand on the ice for 10 hours a day with us "weirdos" lol jk, they are awesome for late season boat fishing too

Thanks, Dan, but I already have an Ice Armor ice fishing suit. I should have worn it last week. I'll be out there on the ice with you this winter. Although I prefer open water fishing, I'm an ice fishing weirdo, too. Wink

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good, we should all fish winchester in a few weeks when its frozen, I have lots of golden pond shiners Cool
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> River Reports All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: